A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Casuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Casuso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casuso
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casuso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casuso graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Casuso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
- Southern Winds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Gustavo Casuso MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Enrique G. Casuso practice?
- Dr. Enrique Casuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Casuso practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.