A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Feoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Feoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Feoli, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feoli graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feoli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique A Feoli DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique A. Feoli practice?
- Dr. Enrique Feoli has 9 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Feoli practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Morristown Neurologists.