A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Feoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Feoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Feoli, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feoli graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Feoli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Feoli MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Feoli practice?
- Dr. Enrique Feoli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Feoli practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Jordan, UT and Bangor, ME.
See Hackensack Neurologists.