Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Monsanto
Dr. Enrique Monsanto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Monsanto is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn University Hospital and New York Methodist Hospital. Dr. Monsanto has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Monsanto has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Enrique Monsanto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Ronald Chase
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi28
Dr. Reginald Manning
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Pamela Levine
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi20