A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Monsanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Monsanto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monsanto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monsanto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Monsanto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Monsanto graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Monsanto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique H Monsanto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Enrique H. Monsanto practice?
- Dr. Enrique Monsanto has 1 office location.
Dr. Enrique Monsanto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.