A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Monsanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Monsanto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Monsanto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Monsanto graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Monsanto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique H Monsanto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Enrique H. Monsanto practice?
- Dr. Enrique Monsanto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Monsanto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.