A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Brenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Brenman, Board Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Brenman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Neck Injuries
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Referred Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brenman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim Kalman Brenman DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim K. Brenman practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Brenman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ephraim Brenman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Schertz, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See Schertz Physiatrists and Schertz Pain Management Doctors.