A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Er-Kai Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Er-Kai Gao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Er-Kai Gao, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Gao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Er-Kai Gao MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Er-Kai Gao practice?
- Dr. Er-Kai Gao has 1 office location.
- Dr. Er-Kai Gao practices Neurology near , .