A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eran Zacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eran Zacks, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacks graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Zacks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zacks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eran S. Zacks practice?
Dr. Eran Zacks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Newtown Internists and Newtown Cardiologists.