A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erasmo Passaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erasmo Passaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erasmo Passaro, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passaro graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Passaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erasmo A Passaro MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Erasmo A. Passaro practice?
- Dr. Erasmo Passaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Erasmo Passaro practices Neurology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Neurologists.