A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erfan Albakri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erfan Albakri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erfan Albakri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albakri graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albakri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erfan A Albakri MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Erfan A. Albakri practice?
- Dr. Erfan Albakri has 1 office location.
Dr. Erfan Albakri practices Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists.