A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Grossman, Ob Gyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Grossman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Abdominal Pregnancy
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- C-section (Hysterotomy)
- C-section (Repeat Cesarean Section)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Dilatation and Curettage
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Genital Warts
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grossman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Grossman practice?
Dr. Eric Grossman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Turnersville, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.