A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cheng-Kun Chang MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Eric Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Chang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Hematologists, and Monterey Park Oncologists.