A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Chang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Chang practice?
- Dr. Eric Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Chang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Hematologists, and Monterey Park Oncologists.