Learn more about Dr. Eric Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cheng-Kun Chang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Eric Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists, Monterey Park Hematologists, and Monterey Park Oncologists.