A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cantos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cantos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantos graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Cantos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cantos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Cantos practice?
- Dr. Eric Cantos has 10 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cantos practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Radiologists.