A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cantos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cantos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantos graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Cantos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Cantos practice?
Dr. Eric Cantos practices Pediatrics, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Valley Stream Pediatricians and Valley Stream Radiologists.