A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cantos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cantos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantos graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Cantos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cantos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Cantos practice?
- Dr. Eric Cantos has 10 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cantos practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Radiologists.