The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Cantos
Dr. Eric Cantos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY, with other offices in Syosset, NY and Manhasset, NY (and 8 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Cantos is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital, Long Island Jewish Valley Stream and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Cantos has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.