A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Edward Berg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Berg practice?
- Dr. Eric Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Berg practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.