A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Edward Berg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Berg practice?
- Dr. Eric Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Berg practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.