A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Enriquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Enriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Enriquez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enriquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan