A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Enriquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Enriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Enriquez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Arendela Enriquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Eric Enriquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Enriquez practices Family Medicine near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Lawndale Primary Care Doctors.