A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Folkens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Folkens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Folkens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Folkens graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Folkens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Folkens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Folkens practice?
- Dr. Eric Folkens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Folkens practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.