A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Yang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hao-Ming Yang MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Yang practice?
- Dr. Eric Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.