A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Helander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Helander, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helander graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Helander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Robert Helander MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Helander practice?
- Dr. Eric Helander has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Helander practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.