Urologists
Christie Clinic Pc
101 W University Ave
Champaign, IL 61820
217-366-1200
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  my father almost died becuase he didn't explain the side effects!!  |  show details
by james B. on Nov 13th, 2013

My father was giving a new shot (triptorelin pamoate) for his prostate cancer. After he recieved rhis shot he suffered a TIA, he ended up in the hospital for four days. Today my father had a "chat" dr. Helfer. His arrogants, harsh tone, and constant interruptions of my father, left my father and us feeling belittled and consered about my fathers furture health. My father was not told the possible side effects of this new shot. Dr.Hefler has been inpersonal, sterile, and lacking ANY bed side manner!

|  Retired  |  show details
by Larry R on Jun 2nd, 2013

All of his staff has been very good towards me. DR Helfer has been top notch in correcting my health problems. He and his nurse have been very patient and kind toward me.

|  Uncaring. Pompous. Insensitive.  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

He didn't seem to care about what I was experiencing, he didn't hear me because he didn't listen. He got a clear x-ray for kidney stones, so he left my symptoms and pain unresolved.

|  Up and coming...  |  show details
May 29th, 2009

This young professional is exactly that. I am very impressed by my observations while caring for his patients.

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2009

Disrespectful and very uncaring. He diagnosed me with a serious condition while keeping his hand on a doorknob.