A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Park City Hosp, Bridgeport, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Katz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Eric Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Katz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.