A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Park City Hosp, Bridgeport, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Katz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Eric Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Katz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.