A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kezirian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kezirian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kezirian, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Sleep Apnea Syndromes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kezirian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kezirian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Kezirian MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Sleep Medicine, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Kezirian practice?
- Dr. Eric Kezirian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Kezirian practices Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Sleep Medicine, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Sleep Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Otolaryngologists, Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons, and Los Angeles Sleep Medicine Doctors.