A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Leung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Leung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hao-Ming Leung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Leung practice?
- Dr. Eric Leung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Leung practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.