A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Levens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Levens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levens
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Levens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Levens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levens graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Davis Levens MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Levens practice?
- Dr. Eric Levens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Levens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Annandale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.