A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Levens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Levens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levens
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Levens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Levens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levens graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Davis Levens MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Levens practice?
- Dr. Eric Levens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Levens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Annandale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Annandale Endocrinologists.