Internist
Video profile
11420 Rockville Pike
Suite 20
Rockville, MD 20852
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Oct 21st, 2013

I need the doctor to contact me ASAP regarding prescription medication and information he needs to know about one of his patients. 619 726-6565

|  Dr. marcalus is the best doctor ever  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

is awesomeis awesomeis awesomeis awesome is awesomeis awesomeis awesomeis awesome

Oct 19th, 2011

I have recommended Dr. Marcalus to several people, many of whom have said they have been to seen him and think he is "great" - I think so too.

Dec 10th, 2010

Dr. Marcalus is an excellent doctor.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Getting through to set an appointment is rather difficult. Returned phone calls for appointments is poor.

Feb 3rd, 2010

This office is extremely overburdened/busy. The front office staff is nice, but way too busy to handle any issues. I have to drive to the office just to talk to anyone b/c all I get is voicemail when I call the office number. I will leave 3-4 voicemails and still nobody calls me back after several days. I have had a billing issue that has dragged on for over ten months now, and I still cannot get anyone to help me. My annual check-up is in three weeks and yet last year's bill still hasn't been settled!

|  The Best PCP in the Business  |  show details
by TTM from Annapolis, MD on Dec 9th, 2009

As one of Dr. Marcalus' first patients at the beginning of his medical practice, I didn't know what to expect. After all, he had just hung up his shingle. Not ten minutes into my first office visit with him, I had decided that this young, tech-savvy physician was one of the most efficient, sensitive, and thoroughly necessary physicians. Why, "necessary?" In this specialized age, nearly every doctor "does his/her own thing." Dr. Marcalus, on the other hand, is exactly what the patient needs. He is the true general practitioner--a rarity, but more importantly, a need fulfilled. Bless him for remaining faithful to his calling and many thanks to him for caring so deeply about his patents' health and well being.

by NWM from Annapolis on Nov 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Eric C. Marcalus is the only Doctor my 16 year old son likes and trusts. Dr. Marcalus treats my son as an adult, which makes a huge difference to my son.||Dr. Marcalus is incredibly knowledgeable, direct, honest, respectful, and doesn't rush people through his office like so many doctors feel they must do. He takes the time to answer questions, explain, and make sure his instructions are understood without being patronizing. On top of that, he is an excellent physician. I can't say enough good about him.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2008

Dr. Marcalus is a rarity these days. He limits the size of his practice so he can spend as much time with his patients as they need. He genuinely cares about his patients, and treats them as people, not numbers. He also has a sense of humor, which also can put you at ease.

Jan 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Remarkable: This is a Dr. that provides the wonderful care that was provided in yester-year! Something I have been searching to find. He is thorough, personable, and the best Doctor I know! I recommend him to anyone who needs CARE!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com