A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Clark, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Norberg Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Eric Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Clark practices Family Medicine near Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Aliso Viejo Family Physicians.