Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Nelson
Dr. Eric Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Palmetto Hematology Oncology, PC and St. Francis Hospital Downtown. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Nelson has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. James Bearden III
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi48
Dr. Roberto Ferro Valdes
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi
Dr. Colin Curran
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi20