A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Childrens Hosp Of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Wai-Choi Ng MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Ng practice?
- Dr. Eric Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ng practices Pediatrics near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.