A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Putterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Putterman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Putterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putterman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Putterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Putterman practice?
Dr. Eric Putterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Melville Surgeons.