A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Putterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Putterman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putterman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Putterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Putterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putterman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Putterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Arthur Putterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Putterman practice?
- Dr. Eric Putterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Putterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melville, NY.
See Melville Surgeons.