A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Putterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Putterman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Putterman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Putterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Putterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Putterman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Putterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Arthur Putterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Putterman practice?
- Dr. Eric Putterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Putterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melville, NY.
See Melville Surgeons.