A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ritchie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ritchie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Ritchie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Raymond Ritchie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Eric Ritchie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ritchie practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.