More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Ritchie
Dr. Eric Ritchie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Ritchie is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Ritchie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Ritchie has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Eric Ritchie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Richard Duey
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Joel Nilsson
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Gregg Gurwitz
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.10 mi28