A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ritchie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ritchie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Length Inequality
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Ritchie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Eric Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Ritchie practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatricians.