A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Roger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Roger, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Roger graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Roger MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Roger practice?
- Dr. Eric Roger has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Roger practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.