Dr. Eric Roger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Not enough words to explain how wonderful they are
After 2 years of suffering from what other surgeons done, and others not wanting to help me, I seen a TV ad about Dr. Eric Roger. I first contacted them through e-mail, and got a very quick response asking me to come in. I made an appointment, talked with the NEIL the PA, doctor Roger ordered some test that I've never had done before, they were very thorough. They did find the problem and said they could help me. I'm 2 weeks out of surgery and can already tell a difference in my back and legs. The staff there are class A staff who care and treat you with respect and make you feel like a human being, and not just a number or money pot. They absolutely take the stress and worry out of the surgery, and all the post op appointments. They are there to answer and questions after. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone who needs an honest evaluation and weather they can help or if there is another way they can help outside of surgery, in which they do not force or push on you. I'm very thankful that God has sent Dr Eric Roger and his wonderful staff to help those in need in Buffalo and surrounding areas. They are more than just surgeons, they even had a conversation with my 8 year old son about his pocket watch collection, in which Dr. Eric Roger had in common with my son, and my son was very impressed that him and his wife would take the time to do that. Thank you and God bless you and your entire staff for helping me and my family get my life back.

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Roger and his team are absolutely amazing. I suffered the worst pain of my life from a bilateral herniated disc at my L4 lumbar region. Dr. Roger assured me that he can operate on me and give me my life back. The surgery was an absolute success and I can happily say that I have my life back without horrific sciatic pain. I cannot thank Dr. Roger, Neal,Joulet, and the rest of the staff at Dr. Roger's office. Dr. Roger thank you for giving me a new lease on life.

July 20th, 2016
I had a fusion done at L4 an L5. Dr .Roger an Neil his PA were wonderful. I had suffered with severe pain. In an out of the hospital an pain management dr. I had an epideral an a nerve block from 2 different doctors. I missed multiple weeks of work and was placed on medical LOA. I was afraid I was going to loose my job. Dr. Roger gave me my quality of life back. It has been 3 months since surgery an I feel great. Thank you.

November 10th, 2015
At this time I choose not to have surgery when I am ready I was definitely would choose Dr. Rogan.

September 29th, 2015
DR ROGER DID MY CHIARI MALFORMATION SURGERY LET ME TELL YOU HE IS THE BEST, HIM AND ALL HIS STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND WONDERFUL ALSO HIS WIFE WHICH IS THE HEAD NURSE AND HIS BROTHER THAT WORKS WITH HIM ARE THE BEST CARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD I GIVE THEM A 10 AND RECOMMEND THEM , YOU WILL BE IN GREAT HAND.

September 29th, 2015
Excellent!
Loved the time spent with an actual surgeon vs PA like at other surgical offices. Great response times, accessibility and attn. to detail. Liked the no-nonsense approach to fixing the problem at hand.

September 21st, 2015
A true professional with a compassionate spirit.

September 4th, 2015
Dr. Roger and his team were there for me for all the steps in obtaining my surgery. Danielle and Joette answered any question and were always able to take the time to listen and provide guidance. If they didn't know the answer they got back to me in a timely manner. Thank you to all!!

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Roger and his wife, Joulet Roger R.N. are the most amazing people I have ever met. Their staff is just the same. The first time I walked in to their office I felt lost and pretty much ready to give up hope on my back injury but as soon as Joulet brought me back to her office to speak about everything that is going on, everything changed. She was very blunt and to the point about everything that was going to happen. When I was done speaking to her, I met Dr. Roger. I didn't even have to open my mouth and ask any questions. He's the same as his wife, blunt to the point and extremely informative about the whole process and options I have with my situation. Before I left, I was appointed an assistant that basically walked me through what was to come next. Within a few days on my appointment I received all the information I needed, my appointments that needed to be done before surgery and a very detailed list of things I needed to personally do before my surgery date. I had my surgery at Buffalo General. Dr. Roger has wonderful bed side manners. He and his staff visited me before my surgery and made me feel comfortable. I met everyone that was going to be working on me and I was again informed of what was going to happen. When I awoke, I was comfortable, not in any pain and the nursing staff knew exactly what to do. Though I did not see Dr. Roger after the surgery, I didn't feel the need to since everyone that took care of me knew what to do. Today I am a week and four days out of surgery and I am feeling 90% better than before I went in for surgery. He guaranteed the pain in my legs would subside and told me exactly what to expect and he was 110% correct!! I look forward to each day now, knowing each day is better than the last! I would definitely recommend Dr. Roger and Joulet to any one I know, including my closest family members! He's very knowledgeable and cares about each of his patients. I'm very thankful that he came into my life at the moment I needed him the most!!

August 16th, 2015
Registered Nurse
I was plagued with multiple neurological residual issues after a severe beating in 1981. My neck had sustained significant injury/changes that were dramatically effecting the quality of my life. Without belaboring all of the specific issues, I feel it is sufficient to say it effected everyday and every waking moment of my life. When Doc. Roger offered his surgical choice he explained it thoroughly and plainly on what I could expect and what the complications could be. I finally accepted that surgery should be an option I should take under his scalpel. Immediately upon my awaking and when anesthesia had cleared I could start to feel the improvements. Headaches gone. Taste, smell, mental focus, mental endurance, dry eye syndrome, upper arm fine motor and strength all were improved. Most of these are just a bonus for me as we were basically looking to keep myself from being paralyzed d/t no fluid around my cord. He kept my pain tolerable and understood all of my medical issues I was bringing to the table to deal with them appropriately. For me it was one of the wisest choices I have made in my 66 year life with 42 years being in medicine as an R.N.

July 14th, 2015
I put off my back surgery for 8 years . Being in such pain I struggled to try to find some relief with my leg pain . Dr . Roger helped me by explaining the possibilities. Not knowing for sure the outcome of the surgery I decided to try surgery since the injections did not work. I went with the surgery. I had immediate relief and no leg pain. My back pain will still be because of other circumstances. I owe everything to Dr. Roger for his skillful diagnosis. He is the best.

April 4th, 2015
Patient
I have had 3 spinal surgeries before I met Dr.Eric Rodger,he did the 4th spinal surgery,he is 1 of the best doctors ever, he is an excellent surgeon with an excellent team,To me he is a life saver with gold fingers,If I had to do another surgery (God forbid) I will never choose but him,I highly recommend Dr.Eric Rodger ,and I'd like to thank him and his team as well.