Dr. Eric Roger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Roger?

June 9th, 2017

Doctor Eric Roger is one of best Neuro surgeons in Western New York. He and his entire staff take care of each patient according to their individual needs. I had successful lower back surgery last year (6/29/16) and the doctor and staff took excellent care of me explaining each procedure. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone having back problems. Your treated like family.

February 27th, 2017

THE. BEST.

I saw many doctors and had 2 surgeries previously to seeing Dr. Eric Roger. He performed a disc fusion on me. Previous to the surgery, I had problems doing just about everything from the waist down. Issues walking, standing, sitting, using the bathroom, caring for myself, etc etc. It has been one year since my surgery and I have maybe 2 minutes of pain per day with 95% functionality back in my life. He changed my life.

February 2nd, 2017

Totally disrespected

The 1st time was w the PA. So much info was thrown at me my head was spinning. Advised to have more testing, come back. Saw the Dr stated per tests it was definitely one issues n not the other. Same day went to another specialist & was told complete opposite. Had further testing saw another specialist & Dr R. Was wrong! Called to reschedule told I was going to c him n lo n behold I saw the PA. Nothing was resolved! Things thrown at me I was never ever told by any other Dr. I have NO respect for someone who made an error, which is not the problem, but to dismiss me n then to get treated as if I was nuts n told well you might have this, that! No this is not a Dr you want to be treated by

August 5th, 2016

Not enough words to explain how wonderful they are

After 2 years of suffering from what other surgeons done, and others not wanting to help me, I seen a TV ad about Dr. Eric Roger. I first contacted them through e-mail, and got a very quick response asking me to come in. I made an appointment, talked with the NEIL the PA, doctor Roger ordered some test that I've never had done before, they were very thorough. They did find the problem and said they could help me. I'm 2 weeks out of surgery and can already tell a difference in my back and legs. The staff there are class A staff who care and treat you with respect and make you feel like a human being, and not just a number or money pot. They absolutely take the stress and worry out of the surgery, and all the post op appointments. They are there to answer and questions after. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone who needs an honest evaluation and weather they can help or if there is another way they can help outside of surgery, in which they do not force or push on you. I'm very thankful that God has sent Dr Eric Roger and his wonderful staff to help those in need in Buffalo and surrounding areas. They are more than just surgeons, they even had a conversation with my 8 year old son about his pocket watch collection, in which Dr. Eric Roger had in common with my son, and my son was very impressed that him and his wife would take the time to do that. Thank you and God bless you and your entire staff for helping me and my family get my life back.

August 1st, 2016

Dr. Roger and his team are absolutely amazing. I suffered the worst pain of my life from a bilateral herniated disc at my L4 lumbar region. Dr. Roger assured me that he can operate on me and give me my life back. The surgery was an absolute success and I can happily say that I have my life back without horrific sciatic pain. I cannot thank Dr. Roger, Neal,Joulet, and the rest of the staff at Dr. Roger's office. Dr. Roger thank you for giving me a new lease on life.

July 21st, 2016

I had a fusion done at L4 an L5. Dr .Roger an Neil his PA were wonderful. I had suffered with severe pain. In an out of the hospital an pain management dr. I had an epideral an a nerve block from 2 different doctors. I missed multiple weeks of work and was placed on medical LOA. I was afraid I was going to loose my job. Dr. Roger gave me my quality of life back. It has been 3 months since surgery an I feel great. Thank you.

November 10th, 2015

At this time I choose not to have surgery when I am ready I was definitely would choose Dr. Rogan.

Doctor's Response

We were honored you chose us for your evaluation. We always say that if you think you can put off surgery, you should. Patients are always the best judge of when surgery is the only option left. If you decide that you cant manage the pain any longer, we will be happy to see you again. Good luck!

September 29th, 2015

DR ROGER DID MY CHIARI MALFORMATION SURGERY LET ME TELL YOU HE IS THE BEST, HIM AND ALL HIS STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND WONDERFUL ALSO HIS WIFE WHICH IS THE HEAD NURSE AND HIS BROTHER THAT WORKS WITH HIM ARE THE BEST CARE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD I GIVE THEM A 10 AND RECOMMEND THEM , YOU WILL BE IN GREAT HAND.

Doctor's Response

It was a pleasure having you in our office! You were a wonderful, motivated patient. Patients like you make our job easy. So happy your pain is gone, we will always be here if you need us!

September 29th, 2015

Excellent!

Loved the time spent with an actual surgeon vs PA like at other surgical offices. Great response times, accessibility and attn. to detail. Liked the no-nonsense approach to fixing the problem at hand.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on patient education and attention. We are a medical family run practice that strives to remember the important part of our practice, our patients. Thank you for trusting us with your care. We are so happy you did well.

September 21st, 2015

A true professional with a compassionate spirit.

Doctor's Response

Willy C., you will be hard to forget. What a wonderful attitude you had towards your recovery! Thank you for the gift for our staff, your appreciation will not be forgotten. It was an absolute pleasure having you as a patient!

September 4th, 2015

Dr. Roger and his team were there for me for all the steps in obtaining my surgery. Danielle and Joette answered any question and were always able to take the time to listen and provide guidance. If they didn't know the answer they got back to me in a timely manner. Thank you to all!!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the great review!!

September 1st, 2015

Dr. Roger and his wife, Joulet Roger R.N. are the most amazing people I have ever met. Their staff is just the same. The first time I walked in to their office I felt lost and pretty much ready to give up hope on my back injury but as soon as Joulet brought me back to her office to speak about everything that is going on, everything changed. She was very blunt and to the point about everything that was going to happen. When I was done speaking to her, I met Dr. Roger. I didn't even have to open my mouth and ask any questions. He's the same as his wife, blunt to the point and extremely informative about the whole process and options I have with my situation. Before I left, I was appointed an assistant that basically walked me through what was to come next. Within a few days on my appointment I received all the information I needed, my appointments that needed to be done before surgery and a very detailed list of things I needed to personally do before my surgery date. I had my surgery at Buffalo General. Dr. Roger has wonderful bed side manners. He and his staff visited me before my surgery and made me feel comfortable. I met everyone that was going to be working on me and I was again informed of what was going to happen. When I awoke, I was comfortable, not in any pain and the nursing staff knew exactly what to do. Though I did not see Dr. Roger after the surgery, I didn't feel the need to since everyone that took care of me knew what to do. Today I am a week and four days out of surgery and I am feeling 90% better than before I went in for surgery. He guaranteed the pain in my legs would subside and told me exactly what to expect and he was 110% correct!! I look forward to each day now, knowing each day is better than the last! I would definitely recommend Dr. Roger and Joulet to any one I know, including my closest family members! He's very knowledgeable and cares about each of his patients. I'm very thankful that he came into my life at the moment I needed him the most!!

Doctor's Response

We are very happy to see you full of life and in very little pain such a short time after surgery!! If you need us in the future, don't hesitate to call us!!