A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ruderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ruderman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruderman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruderman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ruderman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruderman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruderman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ruderman MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Ruderman practice?
- Dr. Eric Ruderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Ruderman practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.