A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Eric Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons.