A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Taylor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Taylor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Taylor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Eric Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Taylor practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.