A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Taylor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Taylor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Taylor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Eric Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Taylor practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.