A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Yahav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Yahav is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Yahav graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yahav has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Center
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Kfir Yahav MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Yahav practice?
- Dr. Eric Yahav has 11 office locations.
Dr. Eric Yahav practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Paulsboro, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.