A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Lise Weiss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erica L. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Erica Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Weiss practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.