A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Scott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Scott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Y Scott MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erica Y. Scott practice?
- Dr. Erica Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erica Scott practices Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.