A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Swegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Swegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Swegler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swegler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Swegler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Ellen Williams Swegler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica E. Swegler practice?
- Dr. Erica Swegler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erica Swegler practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.