A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Swegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Swegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swegler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Swegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Swegler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swegler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Swegler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Ellen Williams Swegler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica E. Swegler practice?
- Dr. Erica Swegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Swegler practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.