A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erica Swegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erica Swegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swegler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Swegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erica Swegler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swegler graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Swegler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erica Ellen Williams Swegler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erica E. Swegler practice?
- Dr. Erica Swegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Erica Swegler practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.