A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erich Anderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erich Anderer, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty
- complex spine surgery
- degenerative disk disease
- disk herniation
- minimally invasive spine surgery
- spinal and intracranial trauma
- tumors of the spine and spinal cord
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erich Gen Anderer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erich G. Anderer practice?
- Dr. Erich Anderer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erich Anderer practices Neurological Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurological Surgeons.