A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ericka Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ericka Valenzuela is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ericka Valenzuela, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Valenzuela has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ericka Maria Valenzuela DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ericka M. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Ericka Valenzuela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ericka Valenzuela practices Family Medicine near Porter Ranch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Porter Ranch Primary Care Doctors.