Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

May 6th, 2013

The best Pediatric ENT in Atlanta if not the world..He has handled tonsils and ears for both our autistic children professional, understanding, kind and a skilled surgeon/doctor...

Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Bauer is a superior doctor. My 1 year old daughter fell asleep during a hearing test check-up and Dr Bauer realized she was not breathing right, he ordered a sleep apnea test to be done. My child stop breathing over 630 times during that test. Bauer did 2 surgeries and now my child is sleeping like a angel. We absolutely love Dr Bauer for all he and his staff have done. I highly recommend him!

by Mrs. Paschall on Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Bauer is excellent in every aspect. Our first born had a chronic ear infection, he performed surgery to place tubes in her ears. Our second born needs to have a upper lip Frenectomy next week, we opted to return to Dr. Bauer. I only wish one day he would retire to become a regular pediatrician so he can become our pediatrician!

very talented show details very talented
Jun 3rd, 2010

child had been deaf for years, he found problem and improved hearing significantly improving the life of that child. Numerous other Doctors had said nothing could be done.

Poor People Skills show details Poor People Skills
by E,W. on Nov 21st, 2009

Rude Staff Rude Doctor Wait was 55 min Needless to say, we WONT be going back

G.H. show details G.H.
by G.H. on Sep 25th, 2009

Excellent doctor, took care of my son and daughter's ear issues.

Best ENT for your child! show details Best ENT for your child!
by Citysearch User on Oct 11th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I can`t say enough good things about Dr. Bauer and Pediatric ENT. Our daughter was born with a rare condition and Dr. Bauer came out to Nort...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Fantastic doctor! show details Fantastic doctor!
Apr 12th, 2008

Dr Bauer is one of those gems among physicians. Excellent surgeon and bedside manner