Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

surgery on Tara Nolte, My grand daughter show details surgery on Tara Nolte, My grand daughter
by Rosella Williams RN BSN on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Bauer was very polite and professional. He treated my grand daughter with kindness and patience. He made her feel at ease. I am a 30 yr RN BSN and I have seen and worked with many doctors, he is one of the good ones!!!

Oct 9th, 2015

After talking to our pediatrician and lactation specialist about issues with our newborn breastfeeding due to possible tongue and lip tie, we were referred to Dr. Bauer. After extensive research on forums and online, this place was the only place that I could find that dealt with tongue and lip tie that took BCBS insurance. Most ppl seem to travel out of state for this issue as there are not many specialist that deal with this in GA. It took over a month for them to schedule us in which when you are dealing with something such as this is detrimental. By the time we were able to get in and see Dr. Bauer (8 weeks after being born) my milk supply had pretty much diminished, baby had completely lost his latch as he was having to be on formula, and our whole ability to be able to breast feed had pretty much gone out the window. Dr. Bauer did not seem to care when I told him it took forever to get in to see him nor did he seem to care that I pretty much lost the ability to breastfeed because of it. He gave a soft recommendation to get the ties released but then said he didn't recommend it. We left the office defeated in the whole process and had to let go the experience of breastfeeding as we all know is no in the best interest of a baby.

May 6th, 2013

The best Pediatric ENT in Atlanta if not the world..He has handled tonsils and ears for both our autistic children professional, understanding, kind and a skilled surgeon/doctor...

Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Bauer is a superior doctor. My 1 year old daughter fell asleep during a hearing test check-up and Dr Bauer realized she was not breathing right, he ordered a sleep apnea test to be done. My child stop breathing over 630 times during that test. Bauer did 2 surgeries and now my child is sleeping like a angel. We absolutely love Dr Bauer for all he and his staff have done. I highly recommend him!

by Mrs. Paschall on Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Bauer is excellent in every aspect. Our first born had a chronic ear infection, he performed surgery to place tubes in her ears. Our second born needs to have a upper lip Frenectomy next week, we opted to return to Dr. Bauer. I only wish one day he would retire to become a regular pediatrician so he can become our pediatrician!

very talented show details very talented
Jun 3rd, 2010

child had been deaf for years, he found problem and improved hearing significantly improving the life of that child. Numerous other Doctors had said nothing could be done.

Poor People Skills show details Poor People Skills
by E,W. on Nov 21st, 2009

Rude Staff Rude Doctor Wait was 55 min Needless to say, we WONT be going back

G.H. show details G.H.
by G.H. on Sep 25th, 2009

Excellent doctor, took care of my son and daughter's ear issues.

Fantastic doctor! show details Fantastic doctor!
Apr 12th, 2008

Dr Bauer is one of those gems among physicians. Excellent surgeon and bedside manner