A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Goluboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Goluboff, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Goluboff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goluboff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goluboff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Todd Goluboff MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erik T. Goluboff practice?
- Dr. Erik Goluboff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Goluboff practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.