A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Hiester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Hiester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Hiester, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiester graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hiester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Hiester DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik Hiester practice?
- Dr. Erik Hiester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Hiester practices Family Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Binghamton Primary Care Doctors, Binghamton Physiatrists, and Binghamton Pain Management Doctors.