Learn more about Dr. Erik Sinka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Sinka, Neurology, Headache, Clinical Neurophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Sinka, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sinka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Sinka DO is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Sinka practice?
- Dr. Erik Sinka has 13 office locations.
Dr. Erik Sinka practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Birmingham Neurologists.