A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Viire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Viire is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Viire graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Viire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Scott Viire MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Erik S. Viire practice?
- Dr. Erik Viire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Viire practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.