A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Viire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Viire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Meniere's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viire graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Viire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Scott Viire MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Erik S. Viire practice?
- Dr. Erik Viire has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Viire practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.