A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Jessen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Jessen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Jessen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jessen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jessen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Silver Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Jessen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erika Jessen practice?
- Dr. Erika Jessen has 1 office location.
Dr. Erika Jessen practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.