A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin David, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. David has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Muntean David MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. David practice?
- Dr. Erin David has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin David practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.