Dr. Erin Dodge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Dodge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016

Amazing find

After my physican of many years retired, I thought that I would never find a Dr. that was as knowledgeable, flexible and patient as I found with Dr. Dodge. She is open to patient inquiries and listens to what they have to say. She has the ability to communicate on an understandable level with her patients and never appears to want to rush them through their appointment. You would be lucky to have her as your physician and perhaps one day she will be open to accepting new patients once again.

October 7th, 2015

Bad initial visit. She was busy typing and not listening. Order an x-ray and never followed up on what it showed. Very short and seemingly worried about time.

February 6th, 2014

Patient for 16 years

I was first seen by Dr. Dodge when she was a resident at TG and I was pregnant, she was my OBGYN and now is my and my children's PCP. I adored her and have never drifted. I appreciate that she knows me and the kids what little she can remember with the few and far between appointments over the years. unfortunately I have to say that the UP multicare was a joke. the Receptionist were rude, I had to beg to schedule my kids appointments together. The new office receptionists are having me worried as well now at the GH clinic. I was ill which is why I was at the Dr but stood there in line with another 10 patients waiting to get checked in. It took 26 minutes to get checked in...Never once did they even look up in between check in and apologize or even attempt to hustle. Busy I get, Overwhelmed... we have all been there, but in my experience you always have a millisecond to look up and say "sorry one moment we will be with you as soon as we can"

June 21st, 2013

Dr Erin Dodge is WONDERFUL!

Dr Dodge always takes her time with me. She is understanding and caring. She has been my doctor for nearly13 years now. When she switched practices, we considered staying with Multicare for convenience, but our treatment by Multicare was and I had to wait to get an appointment for nearly 1 month. I called Dr Dodge's new practice in Gig Harbor and got in the next day. Gig Harbor is actually more convenient to the North End of Tacoma than the University Place location of her former office. She is a wonderful health care provider. I highly recommend her!

May 10th, 2013

Compassionate. No sign of burn out as mentioned in an earlier review. Dr Dodge is always on time and takes time with her patients. I have been seeing Dr. Dodge for 10 years now and can't think of one bad thing. With the ever changing health care reform I think it's hard for doctors to give the care they would like to. Dr Dodge has always given that care and I feel her move to Gig Harbor was so that she could give better care without the politics of big insurance.

March 29th, 2013

Found her again!

Dr. Dodge has been my Family's MD for 10+ years. SHE HAS LEFT her past practice ( thankfully) but I found her at Peninsula Family Medical Center in Gig Harbor. She is amazing! I always feel as if she cares about me the Whole Person. I never felt rushed and as if I was a partner in my care. When I called he old practice for an appointment, they would not tell me where she went, just that, "she is no longer with Multicare." When I pressed the issue, the receptionist was rude. Thankfully, a friend found her again and I was able to see her. I love the new office and her new practice. I LOVE DR. DODGE!

July 19th, 2012

Existing Patient

Dr. Erin Dodge is an amazing provider. She has always taken time to provide quality care for myself and my husband. Leaving patients "high and dry" as stated by someone in a previous post, is not even within Dr. Dodge's character, she has always gone the extra mile for her patients, and has given pratical solutions for my care plan. I had no problem making an appointment with Peninsula Family Medical Center, and I look forward to remaining a patient of Dr. Dodge at the new practice.

May 21st, 2012

Excellent MD burns out, leaves patients high and dry

Erin Dodge was one of the best MDs ever. Her compassion took a price on her. She burnt out, leaving her patients with no doctor. Her other office docs take some but refuse to see other types of her patients (like chronic pain). They are forsaken, tossed out, have no doctor now. The way she quit totally deserted innocent patients. She gave just 2 weeks notice in the end. Careless neglect- that's all this once top notch MD left her patients in the end. So sad.

May 6th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Erin Dodge, she's a very caring individual and always makes me feel comfortable in her presence.

April 11th, 2012

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Erin Dodge is the best. She has been my family practitioner for about 10 years now. She is very thorough, takes as much time as needed to answer questions, researches diagnosis, collaborates with peers, demonstrating her commitment to your health and the medical profession. She is an outstanding doctor I would recommend to anyone.

March 25th, 2011

Personable, very nice but...

I've been a patient of Dr. Dodge's for years. I have a split opinion on her. on one hand she is very attentive, kind, personable, she remembers details about you (or at least takes notes and reviews them before coming into the room) she respects my view point of finding natural remedy for things rather than pushing pills at me. At the same time if I need a pill, she will give me a perscription. These are the reasons I've been her patient for so long. - Now the flip side. Until recently it's been impossible to get a quick appointment with her. 1-2 weeks for something urgent; 3-4 months for a physical. If I NEEDED to be seen I was sent to the Urgent Care Clinic (more expensive, horrendous wait time and poor diagnosis). After the 20+ minute wait time I would see her for about 5 minutes. Even with that the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" was when I went in recently after a positive home pregnancy test and she basically gave me a stack of papers, info on pregnancy and contact info for other doctors because she doesn't do deliveries. On top of that, she didn't bother to test me to see if I really was pregnant. Seems unprofessional and lazy. When I left a message after the appointment to find out if they'd tested the urine I had them collect at the start of the appointment no one bothered to return the call. Ever.

July 28th, 2009

Dr. E. Dodge

Dr.Dodge delivered my second child. She did A wonderful job. She is very understanding. She does a good job remembering who I am.