A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Gutierrez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gutierrez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin M Gutierrez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Erin Gutierrez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erin Gutierrez practices Pediatrics near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Alameda Pediatricians.