A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Mary Burns MD and MPH is a female Urologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Burns practice?
- Dr. Erin Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Burns practices Urology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Urologists.