A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Taback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Taback, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Taback, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taback graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taback has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Michelle Taback MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Taback practice?
- Dr. Erin Taback has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Taback practices Pediatrics near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Pediatricians.