A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriquez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda T Rodriquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda T. Rodriquez practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.