A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriquez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodriquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance