Learn more about Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriquez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriquez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erlinda T Rodriquez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erlinda T. Rodriquez practice?
- Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Erlinda Rodriquez practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.